35th AIVC conference in Poznań, Poland!
The 35th AIVC conference 'Ventilation and airtightness in transforming the building stock to high performance' will be held in Poznan, Poland, 24-25 September, 2014 in conjunction with the 2nd venticool conference and the 4th TightVent conference. Best papers will be considered for publication in a special issue of the “International Journal of Ventilation”.
The provisional programme includes presentations of invited world-renowned and key experts as well as 113 abstracts which have been selected from the call for abstracts for long- and short-oral presentations among which 17 are dedicated to ventilative cooling, 35 to airtightness, 39 to ventilation, indoor air quality, health & comfort and 22 to other ventilation topics.
Confirmed plenary session’s speakers and presentations include:
- Carl-Eric Hagentoft, Chalmers University of Technology, Sweden, "Outcome of IEA EBC Annex 55 "Reliability of Energy Efficient Building Retrofitting - Probability Assessment of Performance & Cost (RAP-RETRO)"
- Per Heiselberg, AAU - Aalborg University, Denmark, "Ventilative Cooling – Status and perspectives"
- Séverine Kirchner, CSTB - Centre Scientifique et Technique du Bâtiment, France, "The Indoor Air Quality Observatory - Outcomes of a decade of research and perspectives"
- Tomasz Lodygowski, PUT - Poznań University of Technology, Poland, "Welcome Presentation"
- Tomasz Mroz, PUT - Poznań University of Technology, Poland, "Title of presentation to be confirmed"
- Bjarne Olesen, DTU - Technical University of Denmark, Denmark, "Title of presentation to be confirmed"
- Pawel Wargocki, DTU - Technical University of Denmark & ISIAQ - International Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate , Denmark, "Recent advances on factors influencing human responses and performance in buildings and potential impacts on ventilation requirements"
Visit the conference website for further information.